Since it's quarantine season...
and I'm spending 99.9% of my time at home. So I figured there is no better time to do a video that's been highly requested, for some reason I don't fully understand. Yet, here I am and I'll be going over my morning routine. As a bonus, not only will I be going through how I make myself my daily dose of caffeine (or at least the first dose) but I'll also go over my home barista setup piece by awesome piece. Which should (hopefully) slow down the weekly comments asking about where I got my cups, steaming pitcher, or gram scale.
Now this may surprise you, but spoiler alert...I mostly sip on espresso based drinks. I know, it's a real shocker. So get ready for some sweet flat white action, which is my standard go-to drink. If you're lucky, you may even catch a glimpse of me in my jammies too. So, you're welcome in advance. Also, just in case you see something in the video you'd like to snag for your own collection (or consumption) I've also compiled all the direct links to every piece of the Sprometheus morning routine puzzle.
- The Coffee - Little Giant Colombia Cauca
- The Storage - Fellow Atmos
- The Machine - La Marzocco Linea Mini
- The Grinder - Niche Zero
- The Pitcher - WPM 15oz Handleless
- The Cups - notNeutral Lino
- The Scale - Acaia Lunar
- The Tamper - Pullman Big Step
- The Distribution Tool - OCD V3
- The Tamp Mat - Cafelat Corner Mat
- The Pajamas - White Onesie
Help keep the site ad free by becoming a Patreon member.